From: Cem Bassoy (cem.bassoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-05-28 13:53:37

Hi Peter,

I have seen this thread too late. I am maintaining boost.ublas and I needed
to reset the current ublas/develop branch although I am very pro
introducing CMake. Your changes included a merge of master into develop
which contained two commits with the same code changes.

I still have your changes locally if we need to apply your changes
urgently. Is it?

Right now Boost.uBlas is in a transition process where the old matrix and
vector types and functions will be replaced by newer ones. We have already
CMake files from a GSoC student which we are going to apply as soon as our
transition stabilizes:
https://github.com/BoostGSoC20/ublas/tree/feature/cmake

If you want to propose something please create a pull-request from a
feature/branch or get in contact with me if it is very urgent.

Best,
Cem