From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-04-18 07:58:24

> This is bread and butter stuff we've been sorely lacking for decades in
> the case of some libraries. I remember doing an age-weighted ranking of
> open issue count per library years ago, and it wasn't the libraries
> you'd think we came out on the top.

I would suspect it's the libraries that have been around for the longest?

One of the things I miss in GH is the ability to downgrade an issue
while still keeping it open - so for example I tend to keep "nice to
haves" and "feature requests" open even though there's no real intention
to do anything about them at this moment in time.

John.