From: Alexander Grund (alexander.grund_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-11-07 08:03:13

Am 06.11.23 um 18:30 schrieb Robert Ramey via Boost:
> Actually, the proper response here is for the CI to provide test
> matrix like output.

Given that we have a centralized repository with the CI scripts that
most libraries use this is actually possible.

I imagine it is easy enough to `tee` the b2-test output to a file, run
some (Python?) script over it and append an overview of the status for
each test to the end of the output.
I guess having at least a list of failed tests in an easy-to-read text
format improves the output.
Unfortunately we can't (easily) generate HTML pages with tables etc.
like the test matrix. But the above could at least improve the situation.

Or maybe B2 could give this (already?). At least the CMake test output
is easier to read having a list of tests, their status and on failure
their output.