From: Hans Dembinski (hans.dembinski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-04-29 10:35:33

Hi Jakob,

> On 29. Apr 2024, at 09:46, Jakob van Santen via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> This required some modifications to boost-python itself in order to get complete type information into the generated docstrings, where it can be consumed by external tooling to generate stubs:
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/python/pull/417

this is a nice work, but it is a fairly extensive patch so takes some time to review. I think you did right to ask here about feedback. Stefan Seefeld is the maintainer, he is responsible. Stefan rarely comments here, but I think he is still following the mailing list, so let's see.

It is nice to see people still using Boost-Python over pybind11.