From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-06-17 17:25:23

El 17/06/2024 a las 18:29, Joaquin M López Muñoz via Boost escribió:
> Hi everyone,
>
> As most of you know, the new Boost website has been in the works
> for quite a long time: last week we've fixed the last showstopper
> issues and are now in a position to launch it publicly and announce
> to the wider community! See the launch-ready website at:
>
> https://boost.io
>
> The new website is ready to replace the current one at boost.org
> any time we want. The old site has served us well for 25 years, and
> it deserves to be given a retirement permit.

Awesome! Thanks to everyone that contributed!

As mentioned in the post that David did in April
(https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2024/04/256602.php) the new
website decision was not easy but I hope it will serve the community
well. I'm really glad the community and the foundation found the way
forward.

Apart from continuing the never ending work fixing bugs and adding new
features, we should schedule the replacement of the old website in an
ordered manner. Maybe this new website can make some noise in social
media and renew C++ programmers' interest in Boost.

Best,

Ion