From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-07-19 10:02:58

El 19/07/2024 a las 0:39, Andrey Semashev via Boost escribió:

> The logo is being presented as part of the documentation.

I find this highly debatable, because the logo is not part of the
documentation of any library or website, AFAIK, but an independent asset.

In any case, if the image itself is under BSL license (which allows any
modification and use in virtually any context), you need a trademark
policy so that "confusingly similar" derivative logos can't confuse
consumers or harm Boost. I think projects like Apache have done similar
things.

Best,

Ion