From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-07-19 10:18:44

> Alternatively the community may decide the status quo is sufficient. I
> disagree with this assessment, and I believe Robert Ramey's proposal for
> the website review is applicable here. A review manager should volunteer
> and schedule a review to evaluate the submission of the logo, trademark,
> and its accompanying usage policy. I expect that if the work is not
> rejected, it would be conditional acceptance based on finalizing the usage
> policy. And there's no need to wait for the review to start revising the
> policy, that can happen right away by responding to this issue:
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/website-v2-docs/issues/263
>
> May I get an endorsement for reviewing the new logo submission?

If we're doing a review then for efficiencies sake, we should review
website and logo as one (but with the understanding that it's not an
"all or nothing" decision).

If no one else steps up, then as someone who's not paid by Vinnie (or
anyone else) to work on Boost, I would volunteer for that.

Best, John.