From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-07-19 16:52:29

On Fri, Jul 19, 2024 at 9:15 AM Phil Endecott via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I worry that you have over-engineered this in a way that has made it much
> more expensive than it needs to be.

That may be true, and our principle for solving these problems is to first
optimize for getting something in place quickly, with the highest possible
level of service, with cost as a secondary consideration. And then once
things are stable we look at other available, less expensive solutions.
This lets us evaluate alternatives for reducing cost, at our own pace and
after other more pressing matters are resolved, without pressure.

Thanks