From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-08-06 12:15:48

On Mon, Aug 5, 2024 at 9:49 PM Klemens Morgenstern <
klemensdavidmorgenstern_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Can you elaborate the rules/articles of association of this non-profit?
>
> Can the board only ever consist of boost library authors? If so, what
> would constitute a library author? Is this explicit in the bylaws?
> How would one get on the board of this organization?

I don't know, I am uninvolved. I think the details of its governance model
should be worked out by the community, through a robust mailing list
discussion. It has to work differently from Alliance and Foundation,
obviously, as it must solve a different set of problems.

Thanks