From: Дмитрий Архипов (grisumbras_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-08-27 02:14:26

вт, 27 авг. 2024 г. в 00:46, Alexander Grund via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>:
> Some time ago I suggested that b2 supports compiling binaries but not running them. Not sure if this was implemented by now.

If you mean, disable running all or some tests, then there's
testing.execute feature. To disable running all tests (e.g. when
cross-compiling) you'd do

b2 testing.execute=off

To disable running a specific test in a specific situation you'd put
in a jamfile something like

run mytest.cpp : requirements <target-os>windows:<testing.execute>off ;

But regardless of that, as far as I can see, using Boost.Compute
requires OpenCL to be present.