From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-09-09 15:12:52

El 09/09/2024 a las 15:18, Murali Kishore via Boost escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> I see multiset is not present in boost interprocess, so I tried to use a
> "set" with a customized comparator to achieve multiset functionality.

You can use any Boost.Container container with Boost.Interprocess,
including multiset.

Boost.Interprocess own container aliases will be deprecated soon, since
they only forward to Boost.Container. I'll maintain those container
header inside Interprocess for backwards compatibility for several Boost
releases but in the end they will be removed.

Best,

Ion