From: Joaquín M López Muñoz (joaquinlopezmunoz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-09-11 12:53:50

> No dia 11 de set. de 2024, às 14:28, Andrzej Krzemienski via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> escreveu:
>
> I am considering proposing my small library into Boost, and I also feel a
> bit uncomfortable. First, it is my understanding that I need to come
> "prepared". That is, have done the research, have a repo, docs, tests,
> answers to many questions. That is ok, I guess. The thing I fear most is
> that I would have to integrate my library with the Boost infrastructure. It
> may be just perception, but the subprojects, b2 stuff is above my level. I
> know that I would receive help. But still, the amount of the perceived
> complexity puts me off.

You’re welcome on the Slack Boost group, where we can help you put your lib in good shape for proposal!

FWIW, I’ve contributed several libs to Boost and b2 is still above my level :-) I don’t know what that says about b2 complexity and/or my professional competence, but it shows that the tool is not an insurmountable obstacle. I always depended on the kindness of experts, and so can anyone. Much such activity goes on on Slack that’s not reflected on the ML.

Joaquin M Lopez Munoz