From: Seth (bugs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-09-11 19:55:56

On Wed, Sep 11, 2024, at 9:46 PM, Дмитрий Архипов via Boost wrote:
> While doing all this I thought that most of this work can be useful to
> other libraries. So, I moved the reusable parts into a separate
> directory (https://github.com/boostorg/json/tree/develop/pretty_printers)
> and added both a b2 module, and a CMake module.

As a boost user, thank you (and Niall) for spearheading this. It's about time that debuggability is no longer arcane art, using forbidden wisdom scattered across a half-dozen haphazardly maintained websites/repositories (try comparative debugging builds with different boost versions for even more fun).

This is probably going to be about as transformative as the CMake support, once it picks up.

Just my round of applause to cheer on anyone who might be on the fence.

Seth