From: Arnaud Becheler (arnaud.becheler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-10-05 18:15:11

I like the checkbox « hide deprecated » : I would find it easier for
newcomers to navigate the Boost ecosystem if deprecated libraries were
hidden by default. There are already so many libraries to discover …

Furthermore, showing deprecated stuff to newcomers may not be the best way
to reinforce the image of a modern, still-relevant boost ?

Also one must already have some pretty good knowledge of boost if they are
seeking a specific deprecated library, so hidding it by default may not be
a problem.

Best wishes,
Arno