Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [bindings] Lapack generator - update
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-18 10:00:24

Rutger ter Borg wrote:
> I've put today's snapshot of the bindings in a zipfile at
> http://www.terborg.net/bindings_20090116.zip.

I updated my python version on windows to 2.6.1, and now get the following error:
"Error: Inconsistent indentation detected!

1) Your indentation is outright incorrect (easy to fix), OR

2) Your indentation mixes tabs and spaces.

To fix case 2, change all tabs to spaces by using Edit->Select All followed by Format->Untabify Region and specify the number of columns used by each tab."

It actually complains at line 112, and explicitly displaying the whitespace shows that you are indeed mixing tabs and spaces.

However, it looks like it would be easier to replace the spaces by tabs than the other way round.
The following lines contain spaces at the wrong position:

18-21,112,114,124,616,617

Regards,
Thomas