Boost logo

Boost Interest :

From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-16 14:37:00

Doug Gregor wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 10:48 AM, troy d. straszheim
> <troy_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> I've made some progress here, have managed to get vista and XP posting build
>> results to http://boost.resophonic.com/trac/traash. It isn't stable yet but
>> should be soon.
>>
>> One problem I'm having are these nasty popups on e.g. run-fail tests,
>> where the test program is supposed to dump core or whatever. Does anybody
>> know offhand how to suppress them?
>
> I don't, but both bjam and CTest seem to have this solved... perhaps
> you can steal the solution from bjam?

I'll have a look.

To whom it may concern, instructions on running regression tests for
darwin/linux/windows are here:

   http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/CMakeForRegressionTesters

You are welcome to try it out and see if you can get your build results
posted to http://boost.resophonic.com/trac/traash.

On linux/darwin this should be easy. Same for windows, but windows
support is very new, there may be sharp edges there.

-t