Boost logo

Boost Interest :

From: Doug Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-18 17:40:58

I've just rolled a new binary distribution for Visual Studio 2008/VC++
9.0 based on the Boost 1.36.0 branch. The installer is here:

  http://www.osl.iu.edu/~dgregor/Boost-CMake/Boost-1.36.0-vc9.exe

The installer itself is relatively small, because it downloads all of
the selected components on-the-fly as part of the installation. It
also has full add/remove support for individual libraries, keeping
track of which libraries were installed and maintaining inter-library
dependency information.

Comments greatly appreciated. Give it a spin!

  - Doug

P.S. I'm running into some trouble with building the Mac OS X
installer, so that'll have to wait a little longer.