Boost logo

Boost Interest :

From: Mike Jackson (mike.jackson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-06 15:40:20

On Aug 6, 2008, at 3:29 PM, troy d. straszheim wrote:

> Anyhow, you might be more interested in the new installer stuff
> Doug has been putting together:
>
> http://www.osl.iu.edu/~dgregor/Boost-CMake/
>
> A test run and report back would be appreciated, I'm sure. Hope to
> hear back from you,

I took a look at the web site and there seems to be a 30K OS X
installer.. which I am guessing does NOT have everything that is
needed. Looking into the "1.36.0" directory there are lots and lots
of downloads.. which I am not really prepared to start clicking like
made.

    I know this is a work in progress so I am assuming the installer
packages for OS X are just still being worked on?

Also, do you need a tester for OS X? I am running 10.4.11 Intel and
would be happy to try and setup some sort of script to download and
test regularly.

Mike