Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] Issues with Intel C++
From: Justin Holewinski (shawmishrak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-09 12:10:00

Yes, I'm using your 1.40.0 distribution from gitorious.org. I downloaded it
about a week ago, so it does not include the October 8 commits. I'll try
the latest revision today sometime.

Has the CMake build system been tested with CMake 2.8/2.9? This error does
not occur if I use CMake 2.6.4, just the CMake nightly builds.

Thanks,

Justin Holewinski