Re: [Boost-docs] pdf generation broken on trunk

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] pdf generation broken on trunk
From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-05 13:21:30

John Maddock concluded this as well and has used for the Math Toolkit docs - 350 pages and counting ;-) and recommended RenderX to
generate the pdf.

It renders in colour (though I've not seen with the *new* coloured syntax yet).

You can get a trial version free.

I've got as far as this but am still working on the html upgrade to handle policies, so not got to pdf yet.

I'm sure John will post more details on request.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]