Re: [Boost-docs] [IBD] from sandbox to trunk

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [IBD] from sandbox to trunk
From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-12 15:10:49

http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/UnifiedLookAndFeelProject

> which could have helped out (there's an example of
> using svn switch to switch between the IBD changes
> and the boost trunk state, but it's only for the
> boostbook XSL part).

That was much cleaner. Thanks!

> > Now I'm getting errors such as
> > 'cond_phrase_action_pre' and
> > 'cond_phrase_action_post' not referring to valid
> > types when trying to build Quickbook. What am I
> > missing?
>
> Not sure about this one. If you go back to the
> trunk state, and then try the switch method just to
> get the new XSL, does it work? (IIRC, the quickbook
> changes in boost_docs are very minor, but I might
> be wrong).

Quickbook builds successfully; however, when running
bjam, several error messages now appear complaining
about the 'doxygen' subdirectory and 'collect.xsl'
file being missing, so the documentation fails to
build.

                              Cromwell D. Enage

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?