Re: [Boost-docs] Xpressive problems

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Xpressive problems
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-05 15:52:35

2008/12/5 Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]>:
> Looking at the attached bjam log from this morning's trunk doc build, down
> at the end, there seem to be a lot of error messages related to xpressive.

You're using an out of date version of bjam, you need to rebuild it
from trunk. Maybe the release script should build its own executable.

The errors at the end (eg. 'preface.qbk: error: Could not open input
file.') are the quickbook errors I wrote about before. There are
already tests the existing quickbook tests should detect the problem.
They're at the end because is quickbook is now returning an error code
instead of failing correctly, so the build isn't progressing any
further.

Daniel