Re: [Boost-docs] quickbook regression/bug

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] quickbook regression/bug
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-07 13:14:30

2008/12/7 Daniel James <daniel_james_at_[hidden]>:
> 2008/12/7 John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]>:
>>
>> I've boiled it down to the attached test case, I don't know enough about
>> quickbooks internals to track this down, any ideas folks?
>
> Here's a smaller test:
>
> [article Odd code markup. [quickbook 1.4] ]
>
> bool operator < ]``(const sub_match<BidirectionalIterator>& lhs,
>
> The '``' is confusing quickbook. Possibly the syntax highlighter. I'm
> looking into it.

It's fixed now. I also added a warning for unexpected characters in
source code (which will be triggered by this). It probably isn't the
best possible warning message, but it'll do.

I had to use a horrible hack in order to get the position for the
warning, maybe someone who knows spirit can fix it - the unexpected
character rule uses 'anychar_p' which calls the action with a
character, but I needed an iterator to get the position so instead of
'anychar_p' I used 'repeat_p(1)[anychar_p]'.

Daniel