Re: [Boost-docs] Decoupling documentation builds from releasemanagement

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Decoupling documentation builds from releasemanagement
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-11 22:28:13

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 12:34 PM, John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>>> The automatically run release inspection report runs after the
>>> snapshot upload, in the same directory tree. So it is reporting what
>>> would actually go into a release. So if I understand your comment, we
>>> are already covered there.
>
> Sure, but that only gets run during the release process, or does it get run
> more often? If so then yes we're covered.

Inspection is supposed to be run daily as part of the snapshot
process. But snapshots haven't been cycling because of the doc build
fiasco. But I'm working on getting the daily snapshot process started
up again. I moved to a new machine recently, and am having some
teething problems. Should be cycling regularly within the next day or
so.

--Beman