Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook hang

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook hang
From: Jared McIntyre (jmcintyre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-04 15:17:35

I'll take a look at it tonight, but this system should have the same config
as the working one downstairs. Also, I built the 1.40 quickbook and the 1.39
version last night, and had the same problem with both. Do you have any
recommendations on how to debug the problem? I have a feeling this one might
be difficult to reproduce elsewhere.