[Boost-docs] BoostBook Test Suites

Subject: [Boost-docs] BoostBook Test Suites
From: Muhammad Rehan Shaukat (rehan.shaukat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-07 23:45:29

Hi,

This is Rehan, working on Google Summer of Code project "BoostBook
Integration with DocBook<http://wiki.docbook.org/topic/BoostBookIntegration>"
under the supervision of Stefan Seefeld. The aim of this project is to
migrate BoostBook DTD schema to Relax NG schema that then will be added as
an extension to DocBook5.

Currently, we are looking for some test suites (or test documents), already
written for BoostBook code base, so that we can check the backward
compatibility of newly generated grammar (in Relax NG format). I checked the
BoostBook code base but could find any relevant information about test
suites.

If no test suites are available then please suggest how can we fully assure
the backward compatibility of newly generated grammar. In this case, I think
we need to write manual documents/tests for each rule defined in current
BoostBook DTD.

Regards,

Rehan