Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Processing names with more than one underscore ( _ )

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Processing names with more than one underscore ( _ )
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-17 20:18:33

On 17 February 2011 18:38, Paul A. Bristow <pbristow_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>> I'd definitely support a switch for disabling it.
>
> +1
>
> And I'd also like to be able to disable the 'indent-means-a-code-box'
> feature.

Sigh, there must be a serious communication failure on my part as I
think people are misunderstanding me. What I'm opposed to is adding
new switches that cause the number of dialects to rise exponentially.
No one has really addressed this point.

I'm not opposed changing quickbook syntax in a new version. And if
people are really desperate for change, I can push some of the 1.6
things that aren't ready to 1.7.

Daniel