[Boost-docs] addendum to my previous issue

Subject: [Boost-docs] addendum to my previous issue
From: Jason Scherer (jason.scherer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-05 19:01:31

Another issue with Getting Started: It would also be helpful if somehow in section 5.2.1 where it says "install Boost.Build" it would also explain that in fact, you've already used Boost.Build in a previous step — because the natural thing to ask is, how can b2 be part of Boost.Build if I used it in step 5.1, before Boost.Build was installed? In fact I still don't quite understand what is meant by this, even after reading it several times. Is the bootstrap.sh file in the root directory also a Boost.Build "installer"?

Thanks for listening.
Jason Scherer

R/GA 350 West 39th Street New York, NY 10018
www.rga.com<http://www.rga.com/> www.twitter.com/rga<http://www.twitter.com/rga> www.facebook.com/rga<http://www.facebook.com/rga>

The Agency for the Digital Age™

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail or forward the message to postmaster_at_[hidden]<mailto:postmaster_at_[hidden]> and delete the message. Thank you very much.