Re: [Boost-docs] The beauty of LATEX

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] The beauty of LATEX
From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-24 10:46:16

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Joel de Guzman
<joel_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> The wiki-style markup can be a front-end that generates pure
> templates. Another front-end can process program code and syntax
> coloration and also outputs pure template code. So we have,
> for example:
>
>   wiki-recognizer > code-extractor > template-engine > backend
>
> This modularization makes it more powerful and highly customizable
> and of course reusable.

I really like this idea, this will free templates hands of all the
discussions related to the block or paragraph problem. What I do not
fully understand is how will the wiki-wiki paragraph detection
mechanism will work.
If we have:

This is a paragraph.

[custom_bold This is a paragraph]

[custom_template_for_inserting_image This is not]

[custom_section_start The same here]

How will you differentiate the second one from the last two?

Best regards
Matias