Re: [Boost-docs] A downside of qbk

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] A downside of qbk
From: Dave Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-06 21:15:25

on Sun Nov 06 2011, Mateusz Łoskot <mateusz-AT-loskot.net> wrote:

> On 6 November 2011 20:07, Bo Jensen <jensen.bo_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 6:40 PM, Dave Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>

>>> I've been meaning to point out the difference between
>>>
>>> https://github.com/boost-lib/parameter/blob/master/doc/index.rst
>>> https://github.com/boost-lib/spirit/blob/master/doc/introduction.qbk
>>>
>>> As long as qbk is a full-fledged programming language, we may never be
>>> able to expect better.  Any ideas?  Does anyone think we can possibly
>>> convince GitHub to include a qbk processor?
>>
>> Have no idea if that's possible, but damn it would be nice !
>
> That would be great!

Who among us would be willing to make the case to them? I don't think
I'm the one to do it.

Does anyone around here know Ruby? They'd probably only do something
like this if there was a suitable ruby wrapper to fit into their web
framework.

Obviously GitHub isn't the only place in the world that matters, but
getting adoption there would probably go a long way to getting adoption
everywhere.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing