Re: [Boost-docs] Sample TR2 library proposal using Quickbook

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Sample TR2 library proposal using Quickbook
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-14 06:47:29

On 1/6/2012 12:14 AM, Rene Rivera wrote:
> On 12/5/2011 8:23 AM, Beman Dawes wrote:
>> Rene Rivera<grafikrobot<at>> writes:
>>> On 11/30/2011 10:09 AM, Beman Dawes wrote:
>>>> Rene, what did you do to cause the stylesheet to be inlined?
>>> Oh, I don't think I did for the version generated from quickbook. I made
>>> a separate version for the one sent to the committee. It should be
>>> possible.. Although it might take some XSLT to do it.
>> Thinking a bit more about using Quickbook to generate non-Boost
>> documents, there
>> are really two separate issues:
>> * Using inline styles.
> More on this as I've gotten around to messing some more with the tree
> proposal..
> I have made a change to the BoostBook XSLT code that lets me style with
> the CSS to get the look&feel of the standard documents. I have this
> working for the tree proposal, which I'll check in once I test that all
> the styles works correctly. And tweak some superfluous stuff, like the
> admonition graphics, into not appearing.
> I found a way that lets one inject any CSS directly into the produced
> HTML. But I haven't figured out what the correct incantation of the path
> to the CSS to inject is. All the various paths to the CSS file I've
> tried have only produced an error :-( But I'll figure it out eventually.
> When I get the above working I will have a completely standalone and
> correctly looking document. But there are some things that I'd like to
> ideally figure out how to adjust/fix. Top most on my list:
> 1. Controlling the section numbers so that in the proposed section text
> I can specify the real STD chapter numbers.
> 2. Controlling the generation of TOCs to not show up at certain times.

An update on this.. I have the single standalone and styled document
getting generated. You can look at the partial result at
(Warning the web server seems to do something with the encoding that it
shouldn't be doing. So some chars are messed up).

The setup is in the parent dir of the above at
<>. The
BBv2 project has two different targets.


-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- Redshift Software, Inc. -
-- rrivera/ (msn) - grafik/
-- 102708583/icq - grafikrobot/aim,yahoo,skype,efnet,gmail

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.7 : 2017-11-11 08:50:41 UTC