Re: [Boost-docs] Sample TR2 library proposal using Quickbook

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Sample TR2 library proposal using Quickbook
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-14 11:38:28

On 14 January 2012 06:47, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> (Warning the web server seems to do something with the encoding that it
> shouldn't be doing. So some chars are messed up).

It serves html with the mime-type 'text/html; charset=UTF-8' which
overrides the mime type in the file. I fixed this problem in boostbook
by setting 'chunker.output.encoding' to US-ASCII, which is often a
good idea for generated html (it typically only adds a few bytes to
the file and is generally more robust).