Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook and boostbook] sections and pages

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook and boostbook] sections and pages
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-17 13:25:29

> I'm fooling around with sections and it struck me that only the
> top-level sections are isolated on separate pages. How can I let
> quickbook/boostbook/bjam know that I want the subsections to be on
> separate pages as well?

This is really a docbook question, rather than a quickbook one, but
basically all the XSL params you need are documented here:
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/html/index.html under
"chunking", and as you can see there are quite a few options to choose from!

Take a look at the Jamfile in libs/math/doc/sf_and_dist which messes with
some of these.

HTH, John.