[Boost-docs] [quickbook] Request for comments on 1.6 features

Subject: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Request for comments on 1.6 features
From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-04 18:37:30

Hi,

Since people are starting to use 1.6, I really should get it finished.
I think the plan should be to try to get 'quickbook 1.6.0' (or maybe
'1.6.0 alpha') ready soon after the next release. So I'd like your
opinions on what should be included. The current feature list is
documented here:

http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/doc/html/quickbook/versions.html#quickbook.versions.1_6

The 'Macros in docinfo block' section title is a bit messed up, I'll
fix that soon.

If there's anything you don't understand, please ask on this list. If
there's anything you think shouldn't be included then speak up soon.

I'm thinking about not including paragraphs in lists, as I wasn't very
confident about the implementation (I won't remove any code, just
adjust the version switch to 1.7). So if you've already started using
it, let me know.

thanks,

Daniel