Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Request for comments on 1.6 features

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Request for comments on 1.6 features
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-05 14:38:54

I think I think that duplicate ids should be an error?

(I have found that explicit ids are usually better thought out than auto ones. Having long ones is
bad for the tiresome business of creating links).

New scoping rules are a significant change, but we can cope with that for their utility.

> I'm thinking about not including paragraphs in lists, as I wasn't very confident about the
implementation

:-( This is a feature I often would like (and also in tables).

> (I won't remove any code, just adjust the version switch to 1.7). So if you've already started
using it, let
> me know.

I look forward to using colour :-))

Looking improved to me :-)

Now we just need to get everyone using it :-(

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK