Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Request for comments on 1.6 features

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Request for comments on 1.6 features
From: Richard (legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-17 23:00:29

Discussion of Boost Documentation <boost-docs_at_[hidden]> spake the secret code
<CAHOE3ycn_tsTM7Hk0xB2W5pO78RPUM=E=Bp_YK5QL9EPPnv6Dg_at_[hidden]> thusly:

>I'm thinking about not including paragraphs in lists, as I wasn't very
>confident about the implementation (I won't remove any code, just
>adjust the version switch to 1.7). So if you've already started using
>it, let me know.

I was just trying to use this in 1.5 and found it broken, so I had to
change what I was doing. I would like to be able to have it available.

     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>