[Boost-docs] How to get a reference to std:alloc etc

Subject: [Boost-docs] How to get a reference to std:alloc etc
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-06 13:37:20

1 I'm puzzled as how to get a Doxygen comment with an std:: exception like

\throws std::alloc If memory is exhausted.

The exception is provided by #include <exception>

but what, if anything, do I need to tell Doxygen to include?

(similarly for Boost exceptions, if I Doxygen-include /boost/exception/exception.hpp

I will get a load more things I really don't need?)

2 I'd also like to write

\throws Never.

but this provokes a warning because the syntax is
\throws <exception-object> { exception description }
and "Never" is the description, not the name of an exception.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Paul

---