[Boost-docs] Boost.Python docs update

Subject: [Boost-docs] Boost.Python docs update
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-05 12:15:07

Hi all,

I have updated the Boost.Python documentation. Now everything is using
QuickBook, and a number of outdated / dead links have been fixed in the
process.
I also restored the article that was first moved elsewhere (and
referenced), and eventually disappeared entirely.

I have created a 'gh-pages' branch and committed the generated html into
it, so http://boostorg.github.io/python now represents the current state
of the docs. (I did *not* commit the generated HTML to any other branch !)

I'm still not entirely sure how the integration with the Boost.org
website is done, so I'd like to ask for some advice. Is there a way to
test this ? Should I just wait to see what happens after the next
release ? Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

                Stefan