Re: [Boost-docs] Boost.Python docs update

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Boost.Python docs update
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-05 14:59:18

This is a Very Good Work and you deserve a Medal (or at least a Brownie Point) for doing this.

Looks excellent (though I am no Python expert or user).

Paul

I did notice one bit of non-english that I am sure that *you* did not introduce:

"Simply copy the file and tweak use-project boost to where your boost root directory is and your
OK."

'your' should be 'you are' ;-)