Re: [Boost-docs] Boost.Python docs update

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Boost.Python docs update
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-05 15:05:54

On 05/08/15 10:59 AM, Paul A. Bristow wrote:
> This is a Very Good Work and you deserve a Medal (or at least a Brownie Point) for doing this.
>
> Looks excellent (though I am no Python expert or user).

Thanks for the quick review (and the medal :-) ).

> Paul
>
> I did notice one bit of non-english that I am sure that *you* did not introduce:
>
> "Simply copy the file and tweak use-project boost to where your boost root directory is and your
> OK."
>
> 'your' should be 'you are' ;-)

Ouch, indeed. (I see such errors regularly (even the other way: "you're"
where "your" would be appropriate), even from native people.)
I'll fix this shortly, and propagate ASAP. (Unfortunately it appears I
just missed the opportunity to merge this to master for inclusion into
the next Boost release, though.)

Thanks again for reviewing this so quickly !

        Stefan