Re: [Boost-docs] Mistake in HTML-gen of small_vector_base

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Mistake in HTML-gen of small_vector_base
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-01-10 14:50:44

On 10 January 2016 at 02:59, Soul Studios <matt_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> "This class consists of common code from all small_vector<T, N> types that
> don't depend on the "N" template parameter. This class is non-copyable and
> non-destructible, so this class tipically used as reference argument to
> functions that read or write small vectors. Since small_vector<T, N> derives
> from small_vector_base<T>, the conversion to small_vector_base is implicit
> <preformatted></preformatted>

It would have been helpful to have linked to the page with the
problem, to save me having to find it. Anyway, I've pushed a fix to
develop, will try to rebuild the documentation sometime this week. The
xslt is pretty horrible, an xslt expert might be able to do better.

https://github.com/boostorg/boostbook/commit/30911053b5fd4fb0546e27e7dd3ac062069b7ec3

> Also, typically is spelt, with a 'y'...

You'll need to tell the library maintainer, maybe with a pull request.