From: Pranam Lashkari (plashkari628_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-05-31 08:51:31

After going through the first PR for the histogram created by Debabrata
Mandal, I have a few suggestions

Looking at the current design in the PR, in my opinion, it is not going to
be maintainable when we'll have much code around it, second thing from the
user perspective I think this design is a bit confusing(at least I felt it).

According to me, we should have our own container for the histogram. This
does not have to be much complicated or advanced as we are going to use
standard containers. I think we can use an implementation like we have for
the kernel. This will also solve most of the problems mentioned in the PR
and we'll have less complex code to maintain with a simpler interface.