Boost logo

Boost-MPI :

Subject: Re: [Boost-mpi] non blocking collectives
From: alainm (alain.miniussi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-20 13:24:44

I just did gather in the same spirit, the slight difference is that the
size of the archive are not homogeneous.
So, although it is called gather, it is implemented through MPI_Gatherv.

Which raises another issue, it is likely that the same interface could
serve the "v" version of the function, thus simplifying the API. We only
need to communicate the numbers of array slots along with the size of
the archives.

Cheers