Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-09 15:17:27

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 13:46:47 -0600, Rene Rivera
<grafik.list_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Yep, just looked at PuTTY and indeed it has built in proxy support..
> never noticed before :-)
>
> But it is possible to do it with the regular SSH. It just takes a bit
> more manual labor. This article explains one possible way to do it..
>
> http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/submitted/ssh_port_fwd.html
> BigAdmin - Submitted Tech Tip: SSH Port Forwarding Through a Proxy Server

I got the cvs-ssh.sf.net connection through my proxy working, but
because I don't have write access to the Boost repository, I can't
check anything out. It looks like :pserver: is the only way to get
anonymous access to CVS @ SF and ssh-based methods require write
access.

Sigh.

--