Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-15 02:17:22

[Picking up a lost subthread]

Rene Rivera writes:
> Misha Bergal wrote:
> Priorities.. Here's a quick list of what I have on my todo list for
> Boost.Build related things:
>
> 1. MacOSX CW building.

Judging from the current reports, seems like we've finally resolved all
toolset/reporting issues with this one.

> 2. bjam include dir/file fix.
> 3. Getting testing to do the XML output directly.
> 4. Incremental testing.
>
> > If you don't agre with stuff on this list or there is not much you can
> > do about it, it would be a good idea to start with BuildBotting the
> > tarball and XSLT reports, I think that would help us tremendously.
>
> Sure tarball :-) XSLT sure.. Is it the boost_wide_regression.py script
> the one you run for that? Or is it report.py?

The former. Here's the relevant part of our scheduled job:

    set CVS_TAG=HEAD
    set SOURCE_TAG=CVS
    python %ROOT%\boost\tools\regression\xsl_reports\boost_wide_report.py
        --locate-root=%ROOT%\results
        --tag=%SOURCE_TAG%-%CVS_TAG%
        --expected-results=%ROOT%\boost\libs\expected_results.xml
        --failures-markup=%ROOT%\boost\status\explicit-failures-markup.xml
        --comment=""
        --reports="l,p,dd,ds,ddr,dsr,n"

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy