Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-01 12:45:52

At Sunday 2005-05-01 09:14, you wrote:
>Can we clean up the completely out of date results on the regression board?
>Of course the best way to fix this would be for the regression testers to post
>new results, but barring that, it would be nice to reduce the clutter on the
>regression pages:

I've suggested that we "grey out" (or "pastel out" if you prefer) the
colors as the results age so that we don't have to look so closely for
ancient ones.

I've also noticed, much to my dismay, that the timestamps given in, e.g.
http://tinyurl.com/dgxwj
have little, if anything, to do with the actual time that the link, or test
was run.
Near as I can tell they have something (I don't know what) to do with when
process_jam_logfiles (or whatever it's called) runs.