Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-19 07:35:01

>> If you would like to clear up the record and give these a fresh start
>> (that is, turn them yellow), you could do that by locating and
>> deleting the corresponding entries from
>> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boost/boost/libs/expected_results.xml.
>
> I never realised that file existed: thanks for the heads up, I will delete
> those entries.

Two questions:

1) Against which schema do I validate that file
(status/explicit-failures.xsd) ?
2) The file libs/expected_results.xml is 1.7Mb, and almost all on one line.
I've already crashed one editor, and ground another to a halt trying to edit
it... any objections to an programmatic reformat of the file?

Thanks,

John.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com