Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-28 19:40:55

"Rene Rivera" <grafik.list_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> There have been no updates for the tests run by Stefan Slapeta for a week
> now. Is there a problem? It would be nice to see the CW-9 on Windows
> results updated.

I'm going to try to run Win32 tests for CodeWarrior 9.4, GCC 3.3.3 (cygwin
special), Intel 8.1, and Microsoft 7.1 until 1.33 gets released. The first
run was yesterday, and the results have been posted as "Beman". I haven't
looked into why the versions of the compilers aren't being reported, or why
the platform is reported as "Microsoft Windows" instead of "Windows".

It didn't run this morning because bjam/execnt.c failed to compile, but that
has been fixed and the tests are running now. The fly in the ointment is
that the full tests took nine or ten hours to run, so I could only really
run it at night. We will see how long incremental takes. Maybe I'll drop
VC++ 7.1, since others are covering that well.

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com