Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-31 16:51:04

On May 31, 2005, at 10:40 AM, Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> As for where to start, I think it should be viable to generate a
> complementary "regressions.xml" file during step 3 and then
> post-process it in Python to send actual notifications. Let us know if
> you need more help with specifics.

I've been digging through this a bit, and realized that the "issues"
page generator does essentially what we want... we'd just de-HTMLize it
and sent it off to the list. Later, a post-processing step could
determine just who would get the e-mail CC'd to them.

However, I've been running the script to build the reports and the
generation of issues.html has been going for a very, very long time (90
minutes)... is this why it hasn't been generated for the last few
months? Perhaps we could optimize the XSLT enough to make it feasible
again?

        Doug

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com