Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-15 02:41:22

Martin Wille wrote:

> My understanding is that this is what the people who run the tests do
> for problems that can get fixed rather trivially. Bigger problems
> usually are being dealt with by the respective library maintainers.

Testers don't usually have CVS write access, I believe. But I don't know
for sure, I have to admit. And I'm not sure we should require more than the
ressources they are donnating from the testers.

> What we need is that library maintainers get notified automatically when
> something breaks. However, this is already work in progress (The "boost
> regression notification" emails already seem to help. I suggest we add
> the respective date to their topics).

I'm sure this would help alot. But the platform I'm interested in (Tru64)
isn't listed in this mail. What do I have to do to get it added?

Markus

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com